Monday, January 14, 2013

Home Makeover - Dominican Edition!


As you will probably remember, my house experienced a not so pleasant change a month ago. Post fire the paint in my house was a very ugly shade of yellow, brown, and black! Over the weekend the apartment received a fresh paint job and an all over deep clean! 

Enjoy, I know I am!

Scraping off old paint.
Everything is cement here so the paint bubbles where water has seeped into the cement.
Also, the heat from the fire caused extra bubbling!
Before and after all in one...
& lots of brush work to do on the trim!
Painting the ceiling was a lot harder than I expected
& took way more paint than we anticipated!
 New & Improved:

This wall had the worst damage as the fan was here when it caught on fire!
My newly painted, cleaned, & arranged living room!
A very special thank you to Julio for helping me paint and clean all weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! You just got a whole new apartment! Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete